I forgot to take pictures of this but it turned out delicious! I really like the hint of cinnamon and the caramelization on the butternut squash when it’s roasted. Yum!
Roasted Butternut Squash with Apples and Raisins
- 1 butternut squash – diced into about 1 inch cubes
- 3 apples of your choice (I used Honeycrisp) – Sliced into 8 wedges each
- 3/4 cup Raisins
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 400*F.
- Grease two shallow baking dishes.
- Combine all ingredients into a bowl. Mix until all spices are evenly distributed.
- Split evenly onto your two, greased baking dishes.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until done to your liking.