I eat and feel so much better when I meal plan. Plus, I don’t spend nearly as much money on take out. Here’s what’s cooking this week…
- Breakfast: Eggs with broccoli
- Lunch: PB & J Sandwiches
- Dinner: Briam from My Little Expat Kitchen
- Breakfast: Scrambled Eggs
- Lunch: Celery with PB
- Dinner: Baked Potato bar with ground turkey
- Breakfast: Eggs
- on the road the rest of the day
- Thursday-Saturday we will be in Vegas without the kids!! Woohoo!!!
- Dinner: Instant Pot Hamburger Helper (recipe coming soon)
What are you making this week? I love to try new recipes!